This hour and forty minute long digital video plays on your computer and shows you how to do legal research on the internet. With recorded commentary, you will see my computer screen and be
able to see first hand the system I have developed that allows me too efficiently:
- Search for cases that will likely be relevant;
- Quickly determine whether a case is relevant;
- Save the case from the internet to
the hard drive in a useable format;
- Turn the cases into notes;
- Turn the notes into an abbreviated format useable in motions and briefs;
- And do all of this in a manner that will not cause regrets and inefficiencies
in the future.
I have developed this system over the last ten years and after you see what I do I am pretty sure you will agree that it is very efficient.
This is a foundational video that will save you hours in the
future and is well worth:
(PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST READ THE Readmefirst.txt FILE AFTER DOWNLOAD TO GET THIS WORKING RIGHT) You can find instructions to unzip and view at http://legalbears.com/inetvideo Please visit it after you order and book mark the page!
This video is in flash format which most computers already have. If you need flash
player you can download a free copy here.
need the free player "Real Player" for any .rm file which can be down loaded here
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 07 November, 2015.